Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Parenting Quotes: Having a child should be fun

You are looking at a moment when my son and I passed by the village areas behind the Fort Kochi backwaters. The place is surrounded by small homes parked right in front of the sea. Boats, fishing nets and other fishing equipments are clustered around the area. We stopped the car - my son and I - because the crashing waves caught our interest as did the fishing nets. I let my son play among the wild waves for a few minutes. Tossing, turning and catapulting. Kids know how to loosen up and have fun. They teach us to have fun too.

Sharing a quote here: To be in your children’s memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today ~ Anonymous




2 comments:

SG said...

Good one. Remembered a quote from Rev. Jesse Jackson. "Your children need your presence more than your presents."

Another one from Robert Fulghum. "Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you."

Sanand said...

@SG - Two very relevant quotes you have shared here. Liked them very much. Hope you are all set to ring in the New Year :)