Monday, November 26, 2012

Bangkok voted as Asia's No 1 Travel Destination

The Seoul Times online reported that Bangkok has been voted as Asia's No 1 travel destination in Condé Nast Traveler’s annual Readers’ Choice Awards. It is interesting that  Bangkok was rated ahead of other world-class destinations such as Vancouver, Sydney and Buenos Aires. You can read the full report here. Also, do read my post on the use of coconuts in Thai food in case you had missed it earlier.




What's your dream destination? When do you plan to visit it? 

2 comments:

SG said...

Bangkok? Interesting. We visited Bangkok a few years ago. I was walking on the street accompanied by my wife and 2 children. I was approached by a few “brokers” with pictures of girls for me to select. They even offered money back if I am not satisfied. This happened in front of my wife and 2 children. No wonder it is Asia’s Number One destination.

Hai Baji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.